View Single Post
Old October 9th, 2018, 07:43 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Last Wolves On Earth #2 (Private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
hehe alrighty

Sunset opened her mouth to say something before closing it and backing off, you could hear here mumble under her breath before sitting next to the still standing Sage.

Amber watched the she-wolf sit down and she looked to Shadow with a hard gaze. "Its quite simple you see," Amber returned her perching amber gaze to Sunset. "You join, or you die." She waited a few moments to let the statement sink in before continuing. "My partner, the male alpha, has much dominance over me. His rules are to recruit or kill all intruding wolves."

She stood and walked over to Sunset a bit, before pausing to look at Sage growling. "We are really a good pack," she said with a softer tone, but her attitude returned once Sage took a paw-step forward. "We are just taking the necessary precautions...we have had many raids by out side wolves and our new alpha won't have anymore blows to our pack.."

She stopped herself. "Well now you don't have much of a choice as before. You know that we are weak.." she scorned herself. "We need more pups, and females are rare these days, they die in the harsh weather, and those remaining prove to not be able to bare pups." She said almost mentioning herself. Though her speech about females seemed to be aimed towards Sunset.

"We get it!" Shadow said rolling his eyes. He looked at his two friends. "Join them," he started. "Or take as many with us as we can." He shrugged. "You both know I'm alright with either." He said. "It's your choices."

ALL SHALL BOW TO THE GREAT AINZ OOAL GOWN

The best way to get a hold of me is through my discord: Slimmothy #5927