View Single Post
Old October 9th, 2018, 10:11 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Last Wolves On Earth #2 (Private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
”I found the young male in our territory. He seems to be calm, and well mannered. A good herbalist? Or maybe a negotiator. While the older male has some attitude, he looked like a strong wolf back in his younger days but looks otherwise useless now..and the female, she has quite amount of bravery, an excellent warrior? She seems to listen to the young male without hesitation however..” she spoke of them as if they weren’t even there, however once she started mentioning Sunset she lowered her voice to where only the alpha could hear.

“I’d thought you’d like to see them sir...” she looked over them. “Majority of them would be a great addition to the pack..” she concluded after she made her report.

Sunset’s eyes widened “How dare y-“ A tail swatted her side and she glared at Sage, who unusually looked wise beyond his years and for once didn’t have that sparkle in his eyes. He seemed to have realized something daunting about this place, and he was warning her. But why? She saw he worded the words ‘Shush and don’t say a word.’

Reluctantly she clamped her mouth shut and instead gave them her signature glare.

Shadow nodded slightly. "He's right. Any sudden outbursts can get us killed." He whispered.

The alpha was listening carefully to the report. First was Shadow. He did show no expression of hostility or fear. He definitely isn't scared, but knows his place well. "Hmm." Next was Shade. Taking a closer look at him, he definitively got into his share of the fights. But now, he does look a bit older, but well in shape. He could most definitely be useful. Finally was Sunset, truly was a thing of beauty, the others would fall for her easily. He smiled. "Well done Amber, take Sunset to the she-wolves den when we are done. The others will love her." He looked at Shadow. "Take him to the herb den first." He said pointing to Shadow. "I need more time with this one." He said looking at Shade.

ALL SHALL BOW TO THE GREAT AINZ OOAL GOWN

The best way to get a hold of me is through my discord: Slimmothy #5927