View Single Post
Old October 10th, 2018, 10:14 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: :~ Ever After High Roleplay ~:

Quote:
Originally Posted by WitchyShade View Post
(This is so late it hurts... I'm sorry.)

Aster sat quietly at a table in the library, feeling extremely awkward and confused. He had been here before, as this was his second year, but he was also so nervous his hands were shaking. he slightly panicked at the ice forming at the edge of his book, and he quickly tried to hide it. He brushed a lock of pale blonde hair out of his eyes and studied his schedule.
"Hmm.. what do you think of this Aster?" he asked himself. He was so focused, he barely saw the other students around him. He half-knowingly fixed the collar on his leather jacket.

(Aster: dresses like some daredevil from 'Grease'.... is a huge cinnamon puff.)
( "this afternoon" XD )
Lucy walked awkwardly into the library, closing the door softly behind her so she wouldn't interrupt anyone. She sighed. "oh, Lucy, what are you doing," she said. This place was so... public. It scared her.
Lucy walked up to a bookshelf, licking her vampire fangs the whole way there. "Hmm," she said out loud, looking at all the options. Turning to look at another bookcase, she saw some person- she didn't think she remembered their name- fixing the collar of their leather jacket. Lucy, feeling too close for comfort, quickly stepped away.
i’m smiling too”

---