View Single Post
Old October 11th, 2018, 07:55 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: :~ Ever After High Roleplay ~:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoopy Potato View Post
( "this afternoon" XD )
Lucy walked awkwardly into the library, closing the door softly behind her so she wouldn't interrupt anyone. She sighed. "oh, Lucy, what are you doing," she said. This place was so... public. It scared her.
Lucy walked up to a bookshelf, licking her vampire fangs the whole way there. "Hmm," she said out loud, looking at all the options. Turning to look at another bookcase, she saw some person- she didn't think she remembered their name- fixing the collar of their leather jacket. Lucy, feeling too close for comfort, quickly stepped away.
Aster looked up, feeling someone's presence. His blue eyes widened at the other student. he was sure he had seen them before, but he couldn't quite remember their names.
Yet the friend seeking blonde was desperate for friends, so he quiet spoke, hoping that she heard him.
"Hello. I'm Aster North. Son of the Snow Queen." his voice was soft and graceful, something that was able to be compared to a warm summer breeze, not the icy chill everyone expected of him. In fact, Aster barely even liked to mention he was the Snow Queen's son; better to live in a shadow than expectation.

(Also, when can we have a Enchanted Animals and Care class? Because I have the PERFECT pet for him: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/4b/12/3d/4...62bd6ffe2b.jpg (credit to original photograph)
he's a lynx and his name is Frost. He loves to sleep, cuddle, and shred things. He also shows affection by grabbing onto your ankles and biting them. Aster loves his goofy lynx teddy-bear.)