View Single Post
Old October 15th, 2018, 04:04 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Fuzzy's everything finder/traker.

Name: Bramblekit/paw/wing
Sexuality: Bisexual[Homosexual]
Appearance: Reference Credit
Personality: Bramblekit is a cat that is scared of a lot of things. He has a little bit of trust issues to the cats who aren't his family. He keeps away from the big cats and will cower when one yells at him. Bramblekit is a sweet kitten that has a big heart and loves every living creature that isn't bigger than him. He wants to get out of the skittish part of his personality and be a confident and fearless cat.
Clan/Faction: windclan
Role: Brother
Witch cat?: Windkit
Other: I'm thinking about making a plot with him to where a warrior from his clan scared him, so bad that he ran away from his clan when he's a late apprentice. When he's about warrior age or before he will show back up to Windclan and he is no longer a skittish and always scared cat.
Questions/concerns: nope @Fuzzyfeline

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.