View Single Post
Old October 21st, 2018, 01:55 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: SkyClan Peacemaker Rallies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brilliance View Post
Umbraice didn't think it was fair about the recent events, but then again, his mind was virtually blank and confounded about everything that was happening. So, when he was approached about this certain risky business, he didn't hesitate to take it. Umbraice wasn't with this entire violence business anyway. He was a pretty chilled tom. As long as something was brewing, then that gave him little time to keep to himself. Living in a clan could be such a downer sometimes...but the cats that made up the clans made it worth the while.

He was probably a little late as he tried his best to discreetly remember the instructions of the whereabouts of this makeshift shelter they were supposed to be meeting. He was dragging his paws practically because the bottom of them was cracked and tired, but did little to deter a tom like him as he approached the area, the scent of Shinefang was noticeable, and when he landed his pale blue gaze on the tom, a sense of respect washed over the boyish tom. ''Shinefang.'' Umbraice greeted, nose upturned for the slightest moment as he sniffed around the area to find a suitable spot to sit down at. He flicked his tail, ''I'm gamed. Let's talk business.''

@Charmer ll @spookapi ll @Spoopy Star
@Chamer @Spoopy Star @Empress Of Evil
Fennelheart stood listening and stepped up,” I can go. We need allies if we are going to get Riverclan back without the drama of the leaders.” She replied firmly her gaze settling on Umbraice, Auroraflame, and Shinefang. They probably were all going along with her. She wasn’t scared, she knew she could handle this. She wanted to be the best cat she could be, and she had promised to always stand up for what she believed in.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here