View Single Post
Old October 21st, 2018, 09:11 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: The Abandoned Twolegplace

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatSpookyCloud View Post
That mouse-brained brat! A small growl emitted from Wyndam's throat. She quickly drew her paw to the side of her head, poised to strike at the slightest movement. The tom was trespassing on her territory, yet showed no sign of remorse, let alone fear? Though the she-cat was skinny, she was tall and lanky, standing higher than most cats. She was quite the fearsome cat, wasn't she? "You-" she growled, almost enthusiastically at the thought of fighting the tom, "you just lost me the best rabbit I've seen here in moons!" With this, Wyndam brought her paw back to the ground, stamping in her anger. Behind her, her brown tail whipped, and her brown-tipped ears folded back across her head. She met the amber-eyed tom's gaze, her emerald eyes themselves narrowed. As her opposite spoke, she gave him an inquiring look, perhaps at how clunkily worded his sentence was. "Karma?" she whispered, shaking her head, a laugh coming from her parted lips. But as she stepped back from the tom, her mind started to whir like one of the twoleg machines.
"Karma?" she repeated, sarcasm now dripping her mew. "That's your name, yes?" Humor now riddled her features. The tom acted as though he were a kit! Not knowing how to hunt, as well as crossing into her territory, not to mention the fact that he was childish enough to give away his name in that way. Her nose crinkled as she tried to understand the tom's motives. Was Karma a tresspasser, perhaps intent upon stealing the precious piece of land that she rightfully owned? Well, she thought with scowl, he won't get it!

The tom just stood there as she growled and prepared a strike, he seemed fearless though it might be that he was crazy. Not even flinching at an odious angry cat. Let me tell you, angry mollies are not the type of cat you want to deal with unprepared. No, they can be some fearsome cats, especially if they are guarding kits. At her words he tipped his head. Surely she was over exaggerating, that rabbit couldn't had been the best one she'd seen in moons. It was still want no more then half a moon ago. Still he just flicked his ear and dismissed this if the molly wished to claim him for scaring "the best piece of prey" off so be it. She really does get rielled up easily doesn't she? The ginger make thought studying the feline before him as she had a rant about him trespassing and scaring off her prey.
As she began chucking he knew she'd gotten it, such an easy thing like that he'd been surprised if she hadn't. Now as her voice changed to sarcasm her flicked his ear back annoyed by her comment. We can play this game, just be prepared kitty. With a huff Karma lashed his tail a single time before resuming his clam poster, paws planted nearly on the ground. "And what if it is? Nothing to it." He meowed with a flick of his tail dismissing it entirely. "You think I'd give it away so simply if I did? No, I'm no kit." The ginger tom added. Honestly looking back he thought his words had been a bit to childish but would he admit that? No! Fluffing up his fur to read it if dew and grass stains the tom scanned over the molly once more, her emerald eyes seemed to be like ice sharp enough to slice though a cat. Way to tense, she's probably so lonely it's laughable. The tom added to himself finding this encounter to be quite amusing. "So kitty what's your name. I so kindly gave you mind care to return the favor?" Karma asking a bit of humor itching into his voice. What would she do?

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all