View Single Post
Old October 22nd, 2018, 12:50 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: SkyClan Peacemaker Rallies

@Charmer @Empress Of Evil @spookapi

The senior warrior pushed his way through the twigs that jut out of their closed environment on numb legs. He couldn't tell if it was from anger, or from the coldness of the dawn. She had been demoted. He knew this the second the pair walked into camp, her tears streaming down her face, him stonefaced but still seemingly shaken by what she had told him. He demoted her, after she was doing the right thing he had demoted her. The brown tom lashed his tail and grit his teeth, sitting himself down in a soft patch of grass. With an inhale, Applesight turned to look at Fennelheart, "Why do you think we're here? We all know what's happening, and we all know what we need to do. It's just a matter of how." he said, voice seemingly calm, cool. His expression, however, was the opposite. His emerald optics blazed with anger, though not at the molly, rather at their leader. "You should leave the rest up to the warriors who are willing, Shinefang, we can't loose our medicine cat too." their leader was so blinded by his emotions that he couldn't see his clanmates. Couldn't see their pain, their resentment, their disappointment. If this kept on, he wasn't sure if any of the clans would even be able to survive. A new leader may be the best option. Of course, he kept his mouth clentched shut. Too bold of a statement to be said now. Too soon to be said, not yet.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us