Thread: SkyClan Nursery
View Single Post
Old October 24th, 2018, 06:17 PM
yikes

My Mood: Cringy
Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~SpookyWishingWell~ View Post

Breezesnow awoke from her nest as she heard her son call out her name. She stood up and stretched out her back legs with a big yawn. The sleep left her eyes when she saw Bloomkit walk with a bundle of flowers in his jaws. She moved towards her son with a loud purr. "Hello Bloomkit. I see you picked some flowers. Their really pretty my love." Breezesnow replied. She pressed her nose to her son to show him that she was proud. The molly was always proud of her kit, especially since he's the only one she could ever have.
Bloomkit's ears perked up when he saw his mother's face. He bounded towards her, pride filling up his chest. Purring, he set the flowers at his mother's paws with a smile. The nursery felt dark, nothing like the pleasant and warm outdoors, but he could certainly take it if his mother was here. Jumping up and down he replied, "Yay I'm super-duper happy! I really love flowers!" He grinned and spun in a circle, his fluffy fur bouncing up and down. Sighing happily, he leaned his head against Breezesnow's fur and then pulled back, looking up at her with shining eyes. Every time he saw her, his heart filled with joy. He loved her immensely, and she would always be there to protect him. Having grown up quite sheltered, he wasn't really afraid of anything, and if not for the direction of the leader and deputy, he would stay outside day and night, building up the most impressive bouquet. Once again he smiled happily, wanting to talk more about his favorite subject. "What's your favorite flower, mommy?" he asked, wondering if perhaps he could pick whatever flowers she fancied in the fields tomorrow. Oh how he enjoyed picking flowers. He wished he could grow up to be the official clan flower cat, but he was fairly sure that it wasn't an actual role. No matter, a tom can dream. Thinking back to his question, he remembered that flowers came in many different colors. What if his mother liked a certain color of flower the best? He would only pick the prettiest flowers for her, so he had to be sure. "Also, what's your favorite color, momma? He flashed her a broad smile, his tail flicking playfully. He figured that today was going to be the best day ever, even if he thought that about every other day as well.