View Single Post
Old October 25th, 2018, 10:31 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: SkyClan Skyboulder

@Duskflight

Lightningpaw tried with all his might to keep a calm poster. He was nervous, was he really ready to be made a warrior? Snowbranch had trained him well he was sure if it, but had he really learned everything she could possibly teach him? Glancing around he looked for the white shape of his mentor. She may be clumsy and a bit scatterbrained but she was more like a mother to him then any cat had ever been. Pride soon wielded into.his chest as he thought that by being made a warrior he would be making her proud and would be able to set a legacy of his own, not of his murderous mother.
Taking in a deep breath the smoky feline stepped out of the cluster of pelts his pelt clean though ruffled in places from his fight against Passionstar were fur hadn't fully grown back. Aside from that the young tom's slick smoke gray pelt was glistening in the light. Amber eyes fixed on Grousestar he awaited his leader to go on and for the two kits he'd summoned to run out of the crowd. The excitement of bringing made an apprentice to much to keep them from running. I just hope I can make Snowbranch pride of me. He thought calming his racing heart. This was his warrior ceremony.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all