View Single Post
Old October 29th, 2018, 03:49 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pow3rBoxTh3Kul3 View Post
@Spoopy Fishie

Tigerpaw had just left the camp, looking to collect some food for the Clan. As he walked deeper into the forest, he felt a piercing gaze that seemed to cut right through him...

"Nightmare..." he whispered, turning around to see the dominant, male cat.

"Ah yes, Stripe." The evil cat said, "I will get my revenge soon enough... but it won't be on you."

"My name is Tigerpaw now, Nightmare! And you wouldn't dare hurt anyone in my clan!" Tigerpaw replied; anger in his voice.

"Really? I know your feelings towards a certain member of your clan... I know your weakness, Stripe. You can't stop me..." Nightmare remarked.

Hissing and turning to face the black cat, Tigerpaw got into a pounce position. Nightmare tensed up, ready to defend against the attack Tigerpaw had decided to use.

However, to Nightmare's suprise, Tigerpaw didn't leap. Rather, he decided to run around Nightmare, and claw at his back.

"Yar!!!" Nightmare yowled in pain, and Tigerpaw took the opportunity. Leaping onto Nightmare, he clawed at his face, clawing at one of Nightmare's demon-like red eyes. As Tigerpaw started to run towards camp, Nightmare got a slash at Tigerpaw's hind leg. Tigerpaw, ignoring the pain, continued to run towards camp, eventually making it to camp.
maplepaw exited camp, her medium calico fur swaying gently as she walked. it had been a very uneventful morning, and when she had looked for tigerpaw, she had been unable to find him anywhere in camp. her mentor silentlightning had been somewhere else by the looks of it, and maplepaw wasn’t very happy as the rest of the day was sure to be boring. of course, since she had nothing to do, she decided to take advantage of the fleetly warmth and take a quick stroll outside around the pine camps. she was already nearing her assessment; time had flown so fast.
stepping out of the thick gorse tunnel, maplepaw surveyed the area around her. it was a cold morning, the sky a gloomy gray that only allowed thin shafts of sun to slit through. it was a depressing color, but maplepaw took in the greenery around her and smiled as she noticed the reds, oranges, and yellows that had taken over. consuming the green, to replace it with a much prettier variety.
maplepaw turned her head, to see tigerpaw running towards her.
“Ah!” maplepaw exclaimed.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!