View Single Post
Old November 17th, 2018, 09:41 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: November Gathering

[OPEN]

Soaringpaw’s black fur with the white underbelly and paws nervously stepped into the clearing, her green eyes glowing in the dark. She turned her head to look at Briarsong her mentor, but Briarsong was no where to be seen. She sniffed, she had seen the borders, maybe she could tell what clans were here, the stench of Windclan hit her first. She wasn’t surprised they were first, Briarsong did say they typically arrived first. However, to her surprise she realized that Riverclan was here, tht’s good that they are here, but I hope a fight doesn’t break out at the gathering.... She nervously sat down and focused on the leader waiting for Grousestar and Passionstar to arrive. Ravenfrost didn’t seem to scared being up there. She glanced below the rock, she saw only one cat who smelled like a Windclanner Probably Buttercupbreeze.... she thought, unaware that Buttercupbreeze was demoted, and that that was Crowmask. She thought it was strange not seeing a Riverclan deputy, Rowanflower who her mentor mentioned, maybe they are worried about attack and left the deputy in charge of camp... she strained her ears to hear what the leaders were saying but couldn’t pick up anything, she thought this was the gathering already started, and wanted to listen to the leaders not the other cats chit-chat.

[OPEN]
The blind warrior Pikerunner came, he hadn’t come in a long while because of his hatred towards Riverclan, he felt this time that Riverclan wouldn’t be there. He entered the clearing and the stench of Riverclan hit his nose, instinctively he unsheathed his claws and arched his back up, his fur standing up on edge. He waited tensily for a Riverclanner to start a fight or even come in contact with him. He wanted them obliterated, now was the best chance, Windclan and Shadowclan can start attacking them now, we can send a messenger to Skyclan to tell them to attack Riverclan’s clearing right now. And we can tell Thunderclan through a messanger that the truce was broken and the gathering is over. Once we chase them back to their territory we all can squash them once and for all... his lips curled into a smug look.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; November 17th, 2018 at 01:36 PM.