View Single Post
Old November 19th, 2018, 03:00 PM
Descend into the Iris

My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: November Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
(Considering she's only 30 moons and didn't join till she was 3 moons, on top of being very distant as a kit I doubt she'd remember him. Plus she kinda blocked most of her kithood out of her memories.)

The molly wanted to laugh but was also a bit confused by his sudden pulsing anger. His smug attitude iterated her though. To think he thought so highly of himself when he was obviously unintelligent. A true WindClanner. Meeting his narrowed blind gaze she flattened her ears her blue eyes slits. "That's impossible, I'd say your leader has enough since not to start a war at a gathering." She meowed shacking her head. " Though I'm not to sure he does. He is the reason for all this. He's no better then a kit when it comes to keeping his cool." Anglewing added not thinking about how much her words would anger the tom who was already made furious. It was sad how fast he got worked up. The very second he smelled her. "It appears your no better truthfully." She added tossing her tail behind her. This tom was interesting, maybe she could observe him the whole gathering. Watching his rage could give her a better idea of why all these cats were so crazy.
Sunshine watched the exchange with confusion. What happened to Riverclan? he wondered, then froze. If that tom was blind, like he looked like he was, he would be able to sense Sunshine with ease if he wasn't careful.

//if your wondering, I do kinda want him to be caught, cuz i kinda want to have him talk to all the clans after learning what's been going on

New RP!
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...30#post556730: This is the link to sign up if you want in. (Note: this is probably the only time i will advertise my rp on my signature)