View Single Post
Old November 20th, 2018, 09:39 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: November Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solstice! View Post
daydream hated gatherings.

they just hated crowds in all. plus with tensions at their ultimate high right now, did they really want to go to a gathering where thered be nothing but angry riverclanners right now? well, they kinda had to, seeing as they were a medcat and all. sigh. walking alongside goldenstar and their..well,joke of a deputy. they strayed away from them though they they went to their highrocks to talk about god knows what, honestly they didnt care. they were just angry to even be in the same room as their leader right now. and without windygale here... they missed him greatly. after they had gotten to know eachother it was easier for daydream to feel protective of him. but it didnt take alot for goldenstar to simple demote him because of a lack of communication, when he didnt even show up to the meeting with all the other leader, all he did was send windy to share the bad news of war. a coward.

they were on their way to see the medicine cats, its been awhile since theyve spoken to heatherfur and..shinefang, and the rest of them. while on their way to greet them all they felt was a warm body pressed to their paws, and a tom looking back up at them from the ground. what the hell? but honestly, not the weirdest thing daydream had ever been through. they squinted their eyes at the deputies words. this was..flint, right? of thunderclan if they could remember. "greetings to you too, flint." they said curtly, they always were a bit..stricter around newer cats. and to be honest, they didnt know anything about thunderclan.

He noticed the sharp tone in their voice, and the deputy figured he needed to simply inform Daydream of his allegiance quickly. Thunderclan and Shadowclan has never been to close, at least in his lifetime. But Daydream seemed the most likely cat to open up his discussion with right now.
A smile still on his face, he got to his paws, towering far above the small medicine cat. “Ah, thanks for not taking too much notice of my fumble. Don’t want to make a scene now, do we?” His purr was natural and smooth. Compared to a lot of the other clans, Thunderclan was faring really well, and his good attitude outwardly showed that. Flintspirit was, in his mind at least, a lot more stable than the other deputies right now. Both the new ones and the old. And he wanted to do his best to use his stable state to support those he could. He was still planning to take a stop by Skyclan sometime and talk with Auroraflame, he just had to figure out when.
But right now, his smile dimmed a little as he casts his green gaze around before lowering his head towards Daydream. “I just came to tell you Thunderclan’s I’m on the peacemaker rallies.” His tail flicked a little as his green gaze was focused intently on the Shadowclan medicine cat. “I know full well of the risks, I’ve seen what happened to... the others. But I don’t want to sit back and have Thunderclan do nothing. While Passionstar doesn’t want to get involved, he still doesn’t like it. And Tallmarsh and i don’t either.”

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.