View Single Post
Old November 21st, 2018, 02:16 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: November Gathering

@jupiter @Fuzzyfeline @Sagittarius

Auroraflame honestly wasn't sure how to feel anymore. She felt so lifeless, like nothing mattered anymore. She wasn't even sure if she held much emotion anymore. She felt like nothing deserved a reaction, that everything could go by and she would numbly absorb it. She nodded in return to Buttercupbreeze's greeting, her eyes distant for a moment before she turned to look up at the cats who had replaced them, now sitting at the base of the rock where they once sat. Her gaze passed over each deputy, her face scrunching up into an expression of many emotions as she looked at Doveflight. She was grateful towards the tom, yet also angry at him for something he didn't do. Her gaze went up to Grousestar. Anger, guilt and pity flooded into her gaze. He didn't understand her. Hardly any of her clanmates did.

She turned her attention back to the other demoted deputies as she saw Rowanflower approaching. The RiverClan she-cat looked happy, but Auroraflame had a feeling that she had been demoted as well when she didn't leave to sit down with the other deputies. "That's Doveflight. Grousestar didn't take long to replace me," she said, almost letting out a humorless chuckle. "Grousestar suspected something was wrong. He made me walk with him in the territory one day and he put me on the spot. I decided I'd lied to him enough so I told him I'd been meeting up with cats from other clans," Auroraflame explained. She prepared herself for the other warriors to laugh at her stupidity for saying the truth when she could've just lied again, but she'd done it with her reasons which she saw to be good reasons. "Although that was just another lie. I haven't talked to a cat from another clan in two moons until now," she said, her voice lowered to just above a whisper. Someone was watching her. Grousestar had very hesitantly allowed her to be brought to the gathering, but not without assigning somebody to keep an eye on her. She could feel their gaze burning on her back. But she didn't really care if they were watching her interact with the other clans.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Last edited by Empress Of Evil; November 21st, 2018 at 02:17 AM.