View Single Post
Old November 21st, 2018, 12:59 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: November Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarius View Post
Larksight was happy to be part of the Clan who had arrived first. Although he was usually a quiet, laidback tom, he found himself nearly bouncing on his paws like a kit at the prospect of attending the gathering. He smiled to himself as he curled his tail neatly around his paws, looking around. It had seemed that his fellow Clanmates were already whisking around the area, touching noses and greeting the cats from the other Clans. Since he wasn't really familiar with anyone outside of WindClan, Larksight found himself feeling slightly uncomfortable and shifting his weight back and fourth, hoping either he'd find someone to approach or someone would approach him. Sighing to himself, he dug his claws into the ground, forcing his light fur not to ripple at his own annoyance. Why do all my friends in my Clan have to be so sociable? He thought to himself with a grunt that was mixed with amusement. He forced his chill demeanor to come back, and took a deep breath, focusing on his paws. Not letting his anxiety get the best of him, the tip of the tom's tail twitched once before he finally let the calmness wash over him like a wave. Looking around once again, his yellow eyes scanned the clearing, seeing if anyone looked like they'd be friendly enough to hold a conversation with him.

(open!! <3)
Honeybee entered the clearing looking friendly despite the glares she recieved from being a Riverclanner she saw a cat who didn’t look to agressive and flicked her tail nervously as she approached him, he was a Windclanner,” Hello. How is Windclan?” She asked hoping he wouldn’t go spitting insults about Riverclan to her.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here