View Single Post
Old November 24th, 2018, 01:43 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Raven:. View Post
Mudspeck made her look at him with his paw and pressed his nose to hers, his gaze fierce, not scary, but there was something in it that was different than normally. "Listen to me, Amberpaw, I know you're a strong she-cat. You must not let your past affect your future, believe me when I say that." He mewed and met her gaze. "You're a strong she-cat, and I know it more than anyone else because you are my apprentice." He added.
@RosePelt145
Amberpaw grew rigid as Mudspeck pressed his nose to hers , and panic laced her eyes. She drew in a deep breath to screech, but then , she saw his expression and listened to him as he told her to, though her mind was screaming at her to run away. She forced herself to stay still. Calm down, she told herself. This is the tom you've liked for moons, the one you wanted to talk to but never had the chance to. He would never hurt you , stop being a mouse brain! her mind babble cut off at his words, and the Somali pulled back at that , her fur fluffing up in embarrassment as she gazed down at her paws. Her claws kneaded the ground as she said her next words. "But... but I'm not a strong she-cat, and I never will be!" she mewed bitterly. "I will never be able to get over my past! It... it's too horrid and traumatizing!!" she glared at him, her amber gaze flashing. "You... YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME !!!" she yowled , then collapsed to the ground, hiding her face with shaky paws. "Do you even know what my father did to my mother ? What he tried to do to me?! Do you even know what I witnessed and endured?!" she furiously removed her paws from her face, revealing stressed , tear filled eyes, and she clawed the grass beneath her, shredding it. She then turned away, resting her chin on her paws , and the tears in her eyes disappeared, replaced with a cold bitterness. Although it wasn't aimed towards anybody except her deceased father, it was still quite unsettling to see this look in the small she-cat's gaze. "I'm sorry, Mudspeck , but you know not a thing about me..."

♡ character page wip ♡