View Single Post
Old November 24th, 2018, 02:03 PM

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
Amberpaw grew rigid as Mudspeck pressed his nose to hers , and panic laced her eyes. She drew in a deep breath to screech, but then , she saw his expression and listened to him as he told her to, though her mind was screaming at her to run away. She forced herself to stay still. Calm down, she told herself. This is the tom you've liked for moons, the one you wanted to talk to but never had the chance to. He would never hurt you , stop being a mouse brain! her mind babble cut off at his words, and the Somali pulled back at that , her fur fluffing up in embarrassment as she gazed down at her paws. Her claws kneaded the ground as she said her next words. "But... but I'm not a strong she-cat, and I never will be!" she mewed bitterly. "I will never be able to get over my past! It... it's too horrid and traumatizing!!" she glared at him, her amber gaze flashing. "You... YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME !!!" she yowled , then collapsed to the ground, hiding her face with shaky paws. "Do you even know what my father did to my mother ? What he tried to do to me?! Do you even know what I witnessed and endured?!" she furiously removed her paws from her face, revealing stressed , tear filled eyes, and she clawed the grass beneath her, shredding it. She then turned away, resting her chin on her paws , and the tears in her eyes disappeared, replaced with a cold bitterness. Although it wasn't aimed towards anybody except her deceased father, it was still quite unsettling to see this look in the small she-cat's gaze. "I'm sorry, Mudspeck , but you know not a thing about me..."
Mudspeck gazed at the she-cat and didn't seem irritated or scared as she yowled, but something actually grew within him for the first time in a long while: anger. He glared down at her. "Not everything revolves around you, Amberpaw, if you think you had a horrible past, I'd like to talk to you about mine when we have time, if you think you've seen more blood than I have, I'd like to know how many cats you saw get killed, I've witnessed things even you can't imagine, things that the code won't even allow..." He mewed and finally calmed down, he remained where he was. "If you keep relying on your past to build who you are today, I'll just go tell Passionstar that you're not worth training, because our trainings will have us be extremely close to one another from time to time." He explained and looked at her, his gaze was not as soft as usual, it was more serious, way more at that. "Forgetting your past is the only option, that you want it or not, I've seen horrid things too, but I never gave up because of them, your mother wouldn't have wanted you to give up, now would she?" He asked."If you are to ruin your future because of one cat while the others are there to support you, are you really gonna follow the one who tries to bring you down?" He demanded and met her gaze, his facial expression remaining the same.

Last edited by Gone; November 24th, 2018 at 02:04 PM.