View Single Post
Old November 26th, 2018, 05:16 PM
My brain is a circus

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

At the touch of a chill the flaming molly woke. Her paws being stumbled over my her kit. Honestly this feline was still getting used to waking up in the nursery and not the warriors den since she'd been doing her duties as a warrior till she was practically forced to stay in the nursery by the other Queens. "Bless you," Flamingrose let out as the dawn colored kitten sneezed. Still half asleep the young queen licked the top of Fawnkit's head. "Your up early." With a yawn the molly commented. Normally kits slept in right? Well it appeared her little fur ball liked getting up at dawn. That was a good thing, or it would be when she became an apprentice. She needed to grow know, she was still a small kit. Looking over her daughter with a gaze as warm as sunshine the fiery molly wasn't sure what to do but watch her little bundle of joy. She was so quiet.
Fawnkit looked back at her mother with green-blue eyes the light filtering into the den glinted on her eyes. She yawned then affectionately rubbed her face across her mother's pelt being almost completely consumed by her red fur. The kit soaked up her mother's warmth and she purred, slowly waking up more.