View Single Post
Old December 1st, 2018, 09:28 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: November Gathering

Lionroar glanced around the gathering, surveying the cats of different Clans all sitting in the gathering, chatting among each other. The thick-furred orange tom sat in a shaded part of the area, letting his smooth fur fluff out a bit, giving it a messier appearance than it had moments before, which was how he preferred it. He smirked slightly,curling his tail around himself.

Lotuspetal padded calmly into the Gathering, her eyes sweeping over the Gathering. The tall, calm-looking she-cat walked closer to the front of the area, sitting gracefully and taking a deep breath, her eyes fixed on the leaders of each Clan as her ears perked up, an attentive look in her dark blue eyes.

Foambubble rushed into the Gathering, his eyes wide with kit-like excitement at all the different cats, as well as the leader of each Clan. The excitable tom grinned eagerly, he pondered approaching someone to talk to, but decided that'd be a bit strange and settled on sitting in a crowded area of the Clearing.

Firefall was nervous as always, slightly hunched over and ears flattened against his head as he swallowed heavily. His amber eyes flicked back and forth nervously, biting his bottom lip as he sat in a shaded corner, his paws close to his body and his tail curling around them. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath to calm his frayed nerves, before opening them again, trying to avoid direct eye contact with anyone else.

A dark tan she-cat entered the Gathering with wide amber eyes, her tail flicking behind her as she let out an excited noise and padded further into the Gathering, taking long strides and sitting near the middle, her ears pricked up and eyes remaining wide with excitement even after she sat. Caracalspirit had been to Gatherings before, but they always excited her anyways.

(All open)