View Single Post
Old December 2nd, 2018, 11:15 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: SkyClan | RiverClan Border

[There is no specific posting order! However those in the RC patrol please refrain from posting until Gemini posts! ]

Skyclan Patrol

@Christmas Snowfall (Cloudheart)
@Branch of Life (Milkywillow)
@Okapi (Fennelheart)
[Patrol Leader] @Starfall (Turtlebright)

Multicolored paws crunched the grass beneath them, the dreary sky above him threatened to cry at any given second. He didn't blame it. Tip toeing around the pebbles and rocks that littered their part of the territory, the warrior grew closer to the new border the stench of fish clogging his nose. The Calico's whiskers twitched and he stopped a good couple of fox lengths from Skyclan and Riverclans border, propping himself up on a hollowed out log. Grousestar had grown restless with Riverclans recent change in location, why Blazingstar thought it was best to toss the water loving felines right next to them, was beyond the tom. He didn't blame their leader for constantly wanting border checks done, especially after Arouraflame had been demoted. The clans were an absolute mess.

Turtlebright chewed his lip, worry flashing in his emerald hues. There was absolutely nothing he could do to stop it either. The warriors, at this point, were practically useless, their leaders weren't listening. They could only sit back, and do as they're told. However, as quickly as that thought popped up in his head, the young warrior pushed it into the archives of his mind. Now wasn't the time for that. He had a patrol to lead. On that note, he hopped up on the log and swiveled on his heels, the corner of his lips twitching. "It's been pretty quiet for a couple of days. Which is a good thing all things considering. So we'll only stay here for a few moments longer, no need to linger. Do we all agree?" he asked, not really used to giving orders. In fact he was only the second youngest in this group! Why was he assigned the leader?

Riverclan Patrol

@North (Dewberry)
@Midgefur (Plumcloud)
@Fuzzyfeline (Angelwing)
[Patrol Leader] @Gem the Christmas Pickle (Echopool)

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; December 2nd, 2018 at 11:16 PM.