View Single Post
Old December 3rd, 2018, 12:59 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: SkyClan | RiverClan Border

Riverclan Patrol
@North (Dewberry)
@Midgefur (Plumcloud)
@Fuzzyfeline (Angelwing)
[Patrol Leader] @Gem the Christmas Pickle (Echopool)

The tri colored warrior made her way through the meekly lit territory. The sky so dark and dreary it looked as if an ocean would spill from the clouds. Angelwing wasn't to found of the new territory but it didn't bother her to bad. It was just part of life. These wars and battles were caused by emotions she didn't understand, she couldn't understand. She'd never really felt them herself so it was hard to understand. Though the long hair did get why you defined yourself. If someone threatened you, you'd stand up to that. She got that, for example she got into a fight mid gathering because some cat attacked her, with tooth and claw. She still resembled a mark from it. A scaring cut across her muzzle. This wasn't the time to think about the past.
As the patrol leader informed that they were not alone and unsheathed her claws. Anglewing's blue eyes narrowed. The molly did practically dislike SkyClan but having an enemy on your border wasn't a good sign. Coming up beside Echopool the warrior perked though the reeds. She might not be the patrol leader but she was experienced. Glancing back at the other two patrol members she tried to figure out there take on this but decided it was useless after a heartbeat. Looking at the other patrol the feline could feel her claws come out into the dirt beneath her paws. Why don't they just move on?

Skyclan Patrol
@Christmas Snowfall (Cloudheart)
@Branch of Life (Milkywillow)
@Okapi (Fennelheart)
[Patrol Leader] @Starfall (Turtlebright)

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all