View Single Post
Old December 5th, 2018, 08:21 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: SkyClan | RiverClan Border

Skyclan Patrol
@Christmas Snowfall ( Cloudheart )
@Branch of Life (Milkywillow)
@Okapi (Fennelheart)
[Patrol Leader] @Starfall (Turtlebright)

Ebony ears flicked and he swiveled his head, seeing a group of cats making their way over to the Skyclan patrol. ’Of course.’ he thought to himself. Quickly shooting his clan members a worried look he hopped down ”Let’s not try to start a fight, okay? We can settle this peacefully.” he told his patrol, the young warrior didn’t feel like getting into a physical fight. At least, not over something petty and he wasn’t sure how Shinefang would feel about his former apprentice winding up in the medicine cat den, all beaten up. He tried his best to calm himself down, his heart was pounding in his chest and he could hear the blood rushing in his ears. Last time they encountered Riverclanners they drove them out of their home, he prayed to StarClan they were too tired to fight today.

Once he got closer he gave the Riverclanners a dip of his head, emerald hues met emerald hues as he locked gazes with Echopool. Panic set in as he saw that her claws were unseathed, his fur fluffed up and he shifted himself into a defensive stance. ’Of course they weren’t going to walk away peacefully!’ he scolded himself, tail flicking signaling for Fennelheart, Milkywillow, and Cloudheart to come closer. Oh gosh he was terrified! ”We’re going to have to ask you to step away.” he commanded as he’s he could, trying hard to keep his voice from wavering. ”There’s no fish over here for you so look somewhere else.”

Riverclan patrol
@North (Dewberry)
@Midgefur (Plumcloud)
@Fuzzyfeline (Angelwing)
@Gem the Christmas Pickle (Echopool)

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me