View Single Post
Old December 8th, 2018, 12:24 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: SkyClan | RiverClan Border

Skyclan Patrol
@Christmas Snowfall (Cloudheart)
@Branch of Life (Milkywillow)
@Snowkapi (Fennelheart)
[Patrol Leader] @Starfall (Turtlebright)

The calico lashed his tail and took one more step forward, his paw half on his own territory, half on theirs. Just barely crossing the border. His blood was bubbling, how dare she act so rude when he was trying to be polite!! Here he was trying to avoid a fight, and yet it seemed like she was begging for one! It was just like a Riverclan cat to chuck themselves into battle. When Echopool reffered to her own patrol the lanky tom rolled his eyes and let out a snort "You have to ask your own clanmates if they have your back? Can't even trust yourselves can you?" he huffed, hues half idled as he looked at the molly down the bridge of his nose. "I at the very least know that my clanmates have my back." he snarled. All his sense got washed down the drain, it was replaced with anger and fear, seeing everything in a tint of red.

When the molly mentioned Shinefang he felt a cold shiver roll down his spine, slowly, like claws scraping against its very bone. His fur fluffed up and he took a step back, surprise flashed acrost his features, but only for a second. It was replaced with red hot anger, an inferno that would scorch the very core of a soul. With a belly deep growl he flung himself forward, practically shoving his face in the Riverclaners. "Our Medicine cat attacked your sorry excuse of a leader because he didn't know how to keep his mouth SHUT!" his voice was as thick as sludge and held all the venom of a cobra. How dare she talk about his former mentor like that, he was practically his father. She was practically spitting on his father! "OUR MEDICINE CAT SMACKED YOUR LEADER, HOPING THAT IT'D GIVE HIM A SLIVER OF INTELLIGENCE!" he howled, his fangs clicking against each other every time he closed his mouth, every time he annunciated to further get his point across. "Our Medicine cat, smacked your leader, because everytime he opened his fox hearted mouth, everyone that could hear him would loose brAIN CELLS!" the calico snarled, shoving his paw into Echopools chest. "Makes sense though! All of you Riverclanners hearing him jabber on no wonder why you think you can just waltz up to the border! No wonder why you think you can just waltz into a war and s ave the day, when you couldn't even save your own hides!"

Riverclan patrol
@North (Dewberry)
@Midgefur (Plumcloud)
@Fuzzyfeline (Angelwing)
@Gem the Christmas Pickle (Echopool)

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me