View Single Post
Old December 10th, 2018, 09:08 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yule View Post
@Fuzzyfeline

Smallpaw slithered in the den with her ears back and closed her eyes as a shiver ran down her spine and exited through her tail, it was colder than she would like out there she was an even temperature cat 70 degrees or 60 was what she deemed as the perfect temperature . The small feline shook her fur as she fully stood in the apprentices den , right now felt like the perfect time for a nap since for her it was too cold do anything exciting , with a twitch of her nose she scanned the den with her blue and green orbs spotting a few bodies of her fellow clanmates curled up with the same thought process making her smile softly and if she could , she would purr at the body heat that they created making her nice and warm much better. the young Molly opened her mouth in an silent yawn and made her way towards her nest.

Even though for the most part she hated being mute it was also a gift since she could easily sneak up on her clanmates or enemies ,and in times like this not make a ruckus that will wake everyone up . The kit looking apprentice let loose a silent sigh as she found her bed and plopped down in an sitting position , she took one last glance at the den entrance which made her eyes squint at the bright headache inducing light making her fold her ears back and shake her head in discomfort before bending over and giving her chest fur a good wash before she slept .

It was about mid day maybe Mothpaw didn't really know honestly, she hadn't really paid attention to how the colder days had changed. The sun just gave off awhile light in the grayish sky. She was well aware that it was cold though. The tabby's long thick puffiness of a pelt did keep a lot more cool air out then her Clanmates with short fur though she still felt it. And hotter weather was dreadful when you had such a big pelt as hers. That never fazed this rambunctious molly though, no she was to full of energy for that. Surprisingly she found herself going back into the apprentices den. Maybe it was to get our of work or because she was kinda cold though it could be because she wanted to hang out with someone. At this point she'd be fine with silance, beside quietness reminded her of her friend Smallpaw.
Blinking blue eyes to adjust to the gloomy darkness that took over the edges of the den. Other apprentices were here as she'd expected though most of them seem to be asleep. Twitching her tufted ears Mothpaw scanned the den again just to make out the small shape of a young molly known as one of her best friends, Smallpaw. Trying to be quite the grayish feline tiptoed over to her friend to nudge her shoulder with her head. The unusually patterned tabby would then smile, she knew Smallpaw was mute and had no way of verbally speaking but that never stopped Moth from speaking to her. Why would she? "Hi," She purred in a whisper not wanting to wake anyone.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all