My Mood: Fine

Default Re: SkyClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Branch of Life View Post

Skyclan Patrol
@Christmas Snowfall (Cloudheart)
@Branch of Life (Milkywillow)
@Snowkapi (Fennelheart)
[Patrol Leader] @Starfall (Turtlebright)

Milkywillow’s blood was pumping in her ears and she felt a low growl rise in her chest. She agreed with Turtlebright’s words,but was taken aback when he got in Echopool’s face. Milkywillow felt an itch for a fight grow in her pelt as Echopool spoke. Milkywillow felt her eyes narrowing,her tail lashing. When Echopool told RivetClan to attack she growled but since she wasn’t expecting for the fight to break out her eyes opened wide and her tail stopped lashing. Milkywillow turned to see the looks on her clanmates faces,but all she saw was blurry from her anger. She looked back to the patrol heading to them and she narrowed her eyes agian ready for the fight.

Riverclan patrol
@North (Dewberry)
@Midgefur (Plumcloud)
@Fuzzyfeline (Angelwing)
@Gem the Christmas Pickle (Echopool)
Skyclan Patrol
@Christmas Snowfall (Cloudheart)
@Branch of Life (Milkywillow)
@snowfall (Turtlebright)

Riverclan Patrol
@North (Dewberry)
@Midgefur (Plumcloud)
@Fuzzyfeline (Angelwing)
@Gem the Christmas Pickle (Echopool)

Fennelheart could not believe the fight broke out she wanted peace nothing more. She knew she couldn’t just stand by and let the fight happen so she bit her lip and glared at the four Riverclan cats before attacking the closest one to her.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here