View Single Post
Old December 13th, 2018, 11:24 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fogwind View Post
Fogkit staggered to his paws and shook himself. "Yeah, I'm fine," he mewed. "Thanks for asking!" Then he jumped slightly as a thought hit him. That's the first time someone other than the queens was concerned that I might get hurt! Maybe more cats here care about my health and safety! Fogkit then looked back at Firepaw and tried to hide his new discovery. His efforts soon failed and he sighed. "You know," Fogkit meowed. "That's the first time someone else actually cared about me.." Fogkit gazed into Firepaw's eyes and saw true worry, a look similar to one the queens gave him whenever he fell down or got crushed by one of the larger kits.
(It's alright, Fuzzy! ^^)

Firepaw let out a breath as he said he was alright, she hadn't realized she'd been holding in a breath till now. It was odd. Yet it felt normal to be concerned when someone fell. When Fogkit thanked her she smiled stripes ginger fur blazing in the cool sunlight. She never thought she'd be thanked for asking if someone was alright but it happened. Really it wasn't to put of the ordinary, meaning it was perfectly normal but Firepaw, with her childish mind and oblivious tendencies didn't expect it. "What?! Really?" The fiery feline questioned in surprise. The longer Fogkit gazed into her eyes the hotter her ears started to feel. What is this? My ears are burning! Glancing a way the tabby twisted her tail letting out a slight laugh. The first to care about him? "I'm the first then." Firepaw meowed green eyes finding there way back to the smoky gray tom. All she was doing was being herself and instead of aggravating she was making him smile. He understands me.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all