View Single Post
Old December 16th, 2018, 12:42 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

@Lilyfur2

Deep shadows laid a cross the den floor casted my the lowering sun. It wasn't dark yet but it would be soon. In the growing darkness that seemed to fill the den Hollyshadow seemed no more then another shadow. Other then the flash of green from her bright holly green eyes that was all she was in th dark. Which was one reason she enjoyed the night. A little while and the sun would dip behind the towering pines till morning. Maybe she'd go out? A night walk wasn't unusual for her, it cleared her head she could just get it all out without worrying about her Clanmates seeing how pitiful she was. Her tears, her pain, the nightmares that hunted her in her sleep. No one wanted to see that. No one would understand. She was a mess. All because of one memory that wouldn't leave her.
Curling deeper into her best the night black molly peered out nose twitching. She hadn't wanted to get up this morning having gotten no sleep last night die to nightmares. But she had too, she couldn't let her Clanmates see her the way she felt. They wouldn't understand. She was broken, having to hold her shattered pieces together so no one knew. Knew the shattering truth. Sighing Hollyshadow drifted into thought not wanting to sleep.
So quiet...

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; December 16th, 2018 at 12:42 AM.