View Single Post
Old December 23rd, 2018, 09:30 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

@Teggy

Drizzlelight was currently standing in an patch of dandelions and was bent over as she was picking some of them she had three in her mouth already but to her it wasn't enough, she was planning to give some to her friends, well mainly vitalitysurge but if anyone else wanted one then it would be a good thing she had some extra. They also reminded her of her mother and that she too had an admiration for flowers so she figured she could give her one,along with her siblings . Although she didn't know about sunclaw... He was always busy and off with her father on patrols and stuff...he was never really the flower type it will be a nice surprise for him though , something to make him smile! And with that she smiled herself and nodded as she continued picking.

The Molly hummed in delight as she had a little more than a pawful of dandelions which to others may seem like too much but to her there was no such thing. With 20 or so of those collected she turned around with a swish of her tail as she padded back to camp with her head held high,proud of her little collection now where is Vita? I swore I saw her in the clearing ...then again it could be someone else....there are dopplegangers here.... Fittle sticks... with a huff she looked over her shoulder to see if anyone else was walking back this way and in hopes it may be her friend.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )