View Single Post
Old November 29th, 2016, 03:38 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshtonTheRavenclaw View Post
Bramblekit looked at Thurshpaw. "That mouse brain deserved it. They shouldn't have been so foolish as to believe in dumb old Starclan." He said, tail flicking in annoyance when he mentioned Starclan. In less than a quarter moon I will be an apprentice, then I'll show them that Starclan is just a stupid kit's tale. Bramblekit thought to himself in delight.
Thrushpaw simply swiped his tail across the ground, watching contently at the scene. He could hear the whispers of his clan mates disapproving the actions of the new leader. Although hearing Bramblekit approving the actions made him gain hope for the future of Windclan. The chocolate calico knew all too well he could speak up as well and.. Cheer on the actions although he kept his mouth shut. He didn't need everyone knowing he supported the leaders actions. Only. Select few needed to know and he'd like to keep it that way for now. "when Gorsefeather teaches me how to be the best warrior, I won't hesitate to join them," he spoke, giving the kit another side glance.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL