Old November 29th, 2016, 03:50 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
{Is Slash from the DS or is he a loner?}
The tortiseshell she-cat's senses raised; she was suddenly alerted by the strange sound and motion. That tom, whom she didn't know his name... what was he doing? She was suddenly aware that he was trying to pounce on her- for whatever reason. It wasn't like she was the Commander of the DS or anything. She didn't have any important information on her paws. She wasn't helpful in any way, and yet this random tom wanted to hunt her down. Strange, yet still frightening. Maybe he just wanted to kill her for prize or accomplishment; Pastelle wasn't surprised if this was the case.
Anyhow, the molly whipped her head around and noticed how Slash, the tom, was bleeding from a gash. Well, he was quite unlucky. He must've gotten into a big fight recently, or gotten into self-inflicted pain. Whatever the case, Pastelle found it to be none of her business- what she cared about was why exactly Slash had just jumped for her. Her orbs turned to see another feline, Shadow, standing nearby. Huh. She didn't seem to be doing very much.
(He's in the DS) Slash gazed up at the she-cat, terrified. "Help me," he gasped. "Just... Do something! I'm sorry I attacked. I-I just wanted to be noticed by the Commander. Just do something, please!" His eyes were filled with terror and glazed with pain as he gazed up at the she-cat. His blood soaked the ground around him, turning it red.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training