Thread: The Starcave
View Single Post
Old January 10th, 2019, 05:21 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: The Starcave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post

Oriolepaw was about to receive her medicine cat name. She had been a medicine cat for a while, but she hadn't had a medicine cat name. Names rolled through her head as she walked. Oriolesong... Orioleflight, Orioleleaf, Orioleheart, Orioleglow... Orioleshine.... Oriolestorm She stopped at Oriolestorm, that was Surgestorm's suffix. She could feel the start of tears in her eyes, but she pushed them away. I'm getting a medicine cat name! She told herself over and over again, until finally she perked up, especially when Daydream said they were proud of her. Ready? Oriolepaw didn't have to wait a moment to answer that question. "Yes," she answered, "I'm ready."
daydream nodded towards oriolepaw, smiling and dipping their head towards the starpool. they laid down, touching their nose to the water and letting themselves go into a deep slumber. when they awoke they were in, of course, starclan, though their dislike had dimmed down by alot since before. while yeah, they disliked the place, they wouldnt throw a hissy fit when it came to duties. "forgive me i.. dont know the words to this, no one ever taught me. but i think it goes.." they mumbled, trying to rethink over what they had been taught with geckoleaf and northpath. "in the presence of.. starclan, i call down my ancestors to look down on this apprentice, for they have gone through the training to earn their full name," they spoke. they were sure those werent the words, for screw tradition, right? you get the message across either way. the edges of daydreams fur glowed a bit as they sensed the presences of their ancestors, looking up towards the molly,"do you accept the role as windclans medicine cat?"

@Sagittarius

daydream walked down the path towards the starcave, windygale at their side. they had done this before with goldenstar, and for some reason they felt more.. hopeful this time. this felt right. windygale was the right leader,"should i get used to calling you windystar?" daydream mewed with a raised brow, nudging the tom. they knew he was probably nervous, but they would be at their side the whole time time for his leadership. they had lived through three leaders know, they knew theyd survive him, too.

Last edited by graves; January 10th, 2019 at 05:24 PM.