Old January 10th, 2019, 09:11 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: The Starcave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solstice! View Post
@Sagittarius

daydream walked down the path towards the starcave, windygale at their side. they had done this before with goldenstar, and for some reason they felt more.. hopeful this time. this felt right. windygale was the right leader,"should i get used to calling you windystar?" daydream mewed with a raised brow, nudging the tom. they knew he was probably nervous, but they would be at their side the whole time time for his leadership. they had lived through three leaders know, they knew theyd survive him, too.

Each paw step was filled with anticipation. The feline walked with Daydream, glad they were with him. They'd been through so much in their time as a medicine cat, and the tan feline hoped they were becoming better friends. He wanted to take the time to get to know Daydream, should they let him in their life. His hopes went up when Daydream made a comment to him. It made Windygale grin in spite of the butterflies rustling in his stomach. "I suppose so,"" he chuckled, trying to keep it light-hearted and friendly. He was looking forward to this ceremony. hadowClan needed a leader, and that leader happened to be him. He had already lost a life - the thought made him shudder. By some miracle, StarClan had sent him back. But he hoped that nobody saw him, especially not Milkweed. He didn't want to mention it to him. Windy didn't know how the tom would react. Clearing his mind, he stepped forward and touched his nose to the cold, clear water. He awaited StarClan, and knew they waited for him. He was ready.

Life 1: Viciousness || Redtalon || @Duskflight
Life 2: Love || Sunkit || @Gemini
Life 3: Healing || Shellkit || @Starfall
Life 4: Resiliance || Irisdawn || @Tavvia
Life 5: Choice-Making || Dawnmist || @~+Winter+~
Life 6: Good Judgement || Lostscar || @RosePelt145
Life 7: Punishment || Plumscorch || @pomegranate
Life 8: Forgiveness || Roaringpaw || @candy cane
Life 9: Acceptance || Sunscorch || @Fuzzyfeline

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]