View Single Post
Old January 10th, 2019, 10:34 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flippaw View Post
She nodded, placing her paw on Eagle's. "Family, friends, people you love. It's all important." She looked into Eagle's eyes and purred, he voice full of love as she spoke again. "Even if people don't approve of how you feel towards someone, all that matters is that you care about them.."

@Lilyfur2 @TawnyNeedsACoffee

(On yt rn, watching a Furry Suit dance competion. Its an hour long and im only 13mins in so i might be late to post :3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
((Okie dokie @Flippaw @Lilyfur2))

Dawn'kit's face twisted into a more confused look. "Love?". She spoke the word with most utter confusement. "W-What is that?". She asked as she stared at them, she wasn't sure if she should know what it meant or not but all the same, she didn't understand, even though she was the exact same age as Bell'Kit.
Eaglepaw looked back at Bellkit with affection and purred a long purr. She's so good at speaking and standing up for others! He thought, amazed. When Eaglepaw heard Dawnkit's question, his heart skipped a beat. "W-what is love?" He asked, confused to why she asked. " Well, love is when you have someone special in your life. Like a sibling, or a parent, or a friend" He looked and purred at Bellkit, then looked back at Dawnkit. "And then you like them so lot, a while big lot." He concluded. " does that answer your question? "

@Flippaw
@TawnyNeedsACoffee

(Okay! :3)

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3