View Single Post
Old January 10th, 2019, 10:41 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Eaglepaw looked back at Bellkit with affection and purred a long purr. She's so good at speaking and standing up for others! He thought, amazed. When Eaglepaw heard Dawnkit's question, his heart skipped a beat. "W-what is love?" He asked, confused to why she asked. " Well, love is when you have someone special in your life. Like a sibling, or a parent, or a friend" He looked and purred at Bellkit, then looked back at Dawnkit. "And then you like them so lot, a while big lot." He concluded. " does that answer your question? "

@Flippaw
@TawnyNeedsACoffee

(Okay! :3)
Dawn'Kit realised her grip on her emotions were slipping and she harden her face and replied with a monotone sound of voice. "No...It doesn't...". Glancing downwards to her paws she muttered under her breath. "...My family knows no such thing as love...".She wasn't sure if they could hear or not but she hoped they didn't, 'No matter where I go all I See and hear is happiness from Queens with their mates and their kits, so why is it that mother and father act this way?!'. She thought in anger at what happened with her family earlier today. Pushing the thoughts and emotions away she then looked at Snow'Kit. "...Earlier I saw you all arguing...I only heard parts of it but... it sounds like he was quite upset to the point he ran...Do you know why?". She asked Looking at Eagle'Paw and Bell'Kit.

(( @Flippaw @Lilyfur2 ))

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; January 10th, 2019 at 10:45 PM.