View Single Post
Old January 10th, 2019, 10:48 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
Dawn'Kit realised her grip on her emotions were slipping and she harden her face and replied with a monotone sound of voice. "No...It doesn't...". Glancing downwards to her paws she muttered under her voice. "...My family knows no such thing as love...".She wasn't sure if they could hear or not but she hoped they didn't, she then looked at Snow'Kit. "...Earlier I saw you all arguing...I only heard parts of it but... it sounds like he was quite upset to the point he ran...Do you know why?". She asked Looking at Eagle'Paw and Bell'Kit. 'No matter where I go all I See and hear is happiness from Queens with their mates and their kits, so why is it that mother and father act this way?!'. She thought in anger at what happened with her family earlier today.

(( @Flippaw @LilyFur ))
Eaglepaw looked in sympathy at the she-cat. She really had no idea what love was. How bad is her family's relationship? He wondered. His eyes widened when she asked about the argument between him and Snowkit. "Well, um...Snowkit and I have a long history. He accidentally tripped into me as a kit and wounded his eye, and now I know he hates me for it. I feel guilty for it everyday of my life, and when I tried to tell him, I didn't help. He ran off and fell unconscious somehow. It's probably all my fault." He mewed to the shecat. "So that's why." He looked at Bellkit and smiled slightly, to make sure she was okay. He looked back at Dawnkit's and waited for her response.
@Flippaw @TawnyNeedsACoffee

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3

Last edited by Moon Lily; January 10th, 2019 at 10:53 PM.