View Single Post
Old January 19th, 2019, 05:24 PM
oh dear

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: what’s your damage? {private}

@mvoxhu
(skskj i loVE HIM)

It was a lazy Sunday, and the usual honking of horns from cars was absent. The streets were near deserted, and a gentle wind blew through the uncharacteristically quiet town. Everyone was either working or at church, though this didn’t apply to the fifteen year old boy who sat on the porch steps in the front of a small, old house. It was a cotton candy blue; or it had been, at one point. Now it was in a desperate need of repair, with paint peeling away from the ribbed sides. The bright color was faded to more of a cloudy sky blue, and its white trim now a pale grey. Shingles were missing, and leaves coated the roof, twigs too. The house was a near perfect representation of the small town; old and near forgotten by the outside world. Michael’s house didn’t stand out against it’s neighbors, as most were in the same state.
The brunette sat though, on the stone steps, staring out onto the street with one knee bouncing at a near rapid speed. He looked out tiredly, his gaze falling upon the forms of a few boys his age skateboarding down the street. Their shouts of enthusiasm interrupted the heavy silence, making Michael jump despite having already seen their approach. They skated past, down his street, about five of them. Two shouted something at him, but Michael couldn’t have been bothered to listen or acknowledge what it was they said.
the shade,
always comes at the worst times

character site: wip
art: my da