View Single Post
Old January 22nd, 2019, 06:24 AM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: RANDOMNESS (plz join XD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildy~ =3 View Post

As the fire died down unnaturally quick, Blazestar opened his mouth to speak. "Well, you may s-" he meowed, before getting interrupted by more spontaneous lightning in the exact same spot as before.
Softlily exited the elders' den, looking somewhat confused and mildly annoyed. "What's going on?" she asked loudly.
"This tree keeps getting hit by lightning," Blazestar said simply, as the fire vanished again. "I was going to tell Leafspirit to-" More lightning.
(Let me explain this.)
(Some time last month, I had to think of a name for a medicine cat, who's prefix was Leaf. I was going to put in -spirit, but I remembered Brightspirit and looked her up on Wikia. Then I actually fully understood why that prefix is only for her.)
(So I decided to have StarClan (or at least Silentfall) know this somehow and give me a good reason to embarrass Blazestar and honor Brightspirit at the same time <3)
(That's awesome xD)
Leafspirit sat down, flicking her ears in irritation as the lightning struck again. It wasn't freaky after the third time, just... annoying. "What were you going to tell me to do, Blazestar?" she meowed.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training