View Single Post
Old January 30th, 2019, 04:50 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces View Post
The tom twitched his whiskers in amusement before taking his time at walking up to the border with curious eyes , he strained his ears to hear anything that may be out of the ordinary or kept his nose open for any non riverclan scents . If one clan had to break from leafbares harsh weather ....he bet on shadowclan to him they were greedy and besides they've had reputation of being foxhearts in the past. He felt his pelt prickle at the stories his mother told him and historic events, it all lit his pelt on fire. With an anger filled tail twitch the tom took a single step forward before he raised his nose to the air to take in a huge wif of air and tasting it, he could only catch the harsh sting and bitter taste of winter along with their clans scent and their own two scents. Shadowclan was off the hook for now "I'm surprised those ...foxhearts haven't snapped yet. I thought for sure by now they would have been trespassing . " he meowed with some hatred in his tone as he looked at bearflower with a bit of confusion . Maybe there stronger than he thought?
Bearflower hummed. "Not...all of them are foxhearts." The brown tabby said bluntly to Pigeonfeather. Though, he had never talked to a Shadowclan cat, he knew there were at least a few nice ones. Just like there are grumpy cats in Riverclan.
He walked forward, taking a small whiff of the air for any other clan cats.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days