View Single Post
Old February 1st, 2019, 09:07 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini View Post

the molly looked up from her dusty pelt as the other shecat sat down next to her, she was the slightest bit embarrassed that this cat had seen her cleaning her blonde pelt yet she couldn’t help feel that this other cat was different. “hey Freckleface!” she chirped in a peppy tone that was rare even from the happy molly. She then looked closer at the other shecat and smiled a bit honeychirp really took almost no notice of her leg he amber gaze drifted and met the other molly’s forest green gaze that she couldn’t help but think they were pretty. “I like your eyes.” she commented with a chuckle they reminded her of the forest that she couldn’t help but love the look of from across the border, she would never go but she always found it so pretty.
Freckleface blushed at the comment, she wasn't used to anyone really complimenting her on anything less than her fighting skills. Despite the lack of her arm, she worked hard to coordinate herself. she couldn't blame then. Frecke wasn't pretty, in her opinion at least. Her body was skinny and her limbs were built with muscles making her look odd. She didn't mind this, in fact she didn't ever like the attention male toms gave her. And mollies? She didn't bother with them. Freckleface blinked, "I like your face"

What the hell Freckle why did you do that. What is wrong with you? Freckle say something, I can't think, what did I do. She's gonna slap me.