View Single Post
Old February 2nd, 2019, 09:42 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: February Gathering [Leaders]

Grousestar was half tempted to not come, or perhaps even more than half-tempted. He wasn't sure what to think about anyone right now, not even his own clan after what was pulled at the final battle. And yet he felt compelled to come to the gathering so that he could formally let Blazingstar know that the 'alliance' they had, is over and that Skyclan will no longer be interested in allying with any of the other clans. The brown tabby had had enough of the violence, and he hated to think that perhaps the other clans were effecting his own in that regard. They shouldn't have been in that battle and they wouldn't have been in it if he had just stuck to the middle like he normally did. To say in the least, it taught him a lesson. These clans were violent and not to be trusted, maybe it would even be best to attempt to move Skyclan away from them because this wasn't working out.

Regardless, the Skyclan leader lead his clan to Seastones as silently as ever, a stony look upon his face as he paused at the edge. Shadowclan was already here, but nobody else. It had been a while since he had arrived decently early and not last. Flicking his tail lightly, he would allow Skyclan to disperse and mingle, even if he didn't want them to, as he made his way up to the pillars of stones leaders normally took their place upon. He was expecting to see Goldenstar there but instead it was his deputy. Perhaps the tom had gotten sick, it was a bitterly cold season after all. What was the deputy's name again, Windygale? It doesn't matter. His mind thought bitterly as he simply offered the other tom a nod before sitting a slight ways away from Windystar, wanting to be on the outer edge of the leaders. He didn't wish to associate with them anymore. They weren't worth his time. He had enough turmoil to deal with inside of himself.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?