View Single Post
Old February 6th, 2019, 03:12 PM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagittarius View Post

Windystar was, to say the least, bored.

Had he known that being leader was this disinteresting, besides Gatherings and meetings, of course, he may have reconsidered leadership. But he couldn’t just resign because it was boring. Although a heads-up from Goldeneye would’ve been nice. But the long-furred feline wondered over and over - what made Goldeneye resign? He had been a leader for awhile, maybe that was it. Maybe he knew that his actions were wrong and stepped down for that reason? Either way, or maybe a third way, Windystar still took the leadership position. And he needed to find a deputy. Fast. He could feel the Clan growing restless, though he had narrowed it down to a few candidates. He just wanted to have a conversation with one, nothing stressful or anything. He hoped.

@Branch of Life
Forestshade walked away from the fresh kill pile and saw Windystar standing there looking bored. He bowed his head as a greeting of respect toward the leader and as he was solitary he wanted to brighten his leaders day. He meowed with a start “Hello,Windystar.” He silently padded toward the feline but far enough to have his personal space. “How has life been treating you lately?” He meowed his brown pelt blowing in the wind. What if he didn’t want to talk? What if he hates me?! No no Forestshade you’re being irrational. I didn’t want to talk but I should be able to trust him right? He was a peacemaker after all. He managed to calm his anxiety although he wasn’t one to trust easily he should be able to trust his leader right? Yes he should why else was Windystar chosen? He would have to be trustworthy. “Do you wish to talk or should I get hunting or on a patrol?” He meowed his green eyes gazing at his leader.

[The writers block is cured! @Sagittarius]

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo