View Single Post
Old February 13th, 2019, 06:08 AM
An indecisive rat

Default Re: February Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces View Post
the molly rolled her eyes at valarian before shaking her head "right . What's wrong with looking up to someone ? Or even having a crush on someone ? I'm sure you've been there and if you haven't your bound to." she meowed with a swish of her tail before padding over to sit a tail length away from the thunderclanner. She smirked at the molly though and did Her best to push away the effects of the insults that were thrown at her.even though in her mind she had these questions she wanted to know the answer to is it really a bad thing to have a crush on your mentor?...am I really that delusional?....does ivyshine....actually hate me ?.... at those thoughts it began to show as her face showed her doubt and sorrow as she looked down at the ground before perking her ears up and her eyes shined once more at the reaction she gained. She had the widest smile she ever had in moons! With a purr she burst out laughing "now your the delusional one! How can starclan even do such a thing? They can't control our emotions ! Our decisions is what brought the clans together . Not them. US. Besides I'm probably going to the darkforest anyways , so why not join them if you can't beat them? Wouldn't you want to be stronger ? Wouldn't you want the power they possess ? Besides ,starclan is strict ...the darkforest doesn't care who you are they don't hide who they are. " she meowed without any sort of regret before raising her eyebrow "although I am curious ....what is your name? " she asked genuinely interested.
(Sorry, I’ve had to stay after school lately and couldn’t respond after that)

Valeriansmoke was fed up with this dark-forest loving, obsessive, Riverclan molly. Like, could she spend her time bothering someone else? But no, she was sharing her horrible beliefs with a strong Starclan believer. ”Sorry, I’m used to others falling for me, not the other way around. But I guess you don’t know what that’s like, do you?” She trilled with a “signature” flick of her tail. Though she’s never admit it aloud, it was refreshing to have such a conversation with another. Not arguing about who was better than the other, well mostly not, but they were bickering about what assortment of things. Her eyes quickly darted around to see if the Gathering was still going on. A recent battle just struck the clans, and the tensions were sure to be high between the leaders. “Of course they can’t control our emotions! They guide us through our dreams when we have to make difficult decisions. They don’t teach us to kill, like what the Dark Forest does.” The feline snapped back at Brambleblaze. She was a firm believer in the starry ancestors, and she would always continue to be. She was a bit surprised when she asked for her name. But then again she would happily give her exotic and beautiful name to the she-cat. “It’s Valeriansmoke. What’s yours? I bet it’s the plainest thing I’ve ever heard.” She put emphasis on the name she was given by both her family and Thunderclans oh-so-great Leader. Seeing as the other molly was settling down, she did the same. Yes, the conversation was beginning to became slightly heated, but she didn’t want to seem awkward just standing there.

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (: