Thread: Nyra's Home
View Single Post
Old February 17th, 2019, 11:21 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Nyra's Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Virgo:. View Post
Nyra turne and looked at the cold looking molly Her tawny colored fur glimmered in the weak sunlight and she smiled at her. "Of course. I can survive in another tree for a few days." SHe said and walked towards the trunk, flicked her tail to follow her, and leaped from branch to branch, until she reached the hollow. "Come on. It's warmer in here." She said and flicked her tail to the tree hollow. She then leaped a few more branches up after pawing some extra moss out and making a nice nest in another hollow with moss draping over the front.
that surprised her , normally other cats would be so protective of their dens and would be hostile but this one wasn't as much. She was grateful for that . Jinn grunted as she stood up but as she did Her whole body felt unbearably numb which ticked her off , how was she supposed to get back to symphony like this ? Although she was sure the other could handle being by themselves . With a flick of her ears she looked up at the Molly With a clearly grateful expression before walking stiff legged into the hollow tree , although once she entered as she touched the floor of the den it gave her a small shock from the intense heat compared to how cold her paws were. This was embarrassing . She must have looked like a homeless kit . Although even the adults need help at times. She went off into a corner of the den and plopped down without even complaining of a need for a mossbed and wrapped her tail around herself before turning over her left paw to lick the pad in an attempt to get it to defrost faster.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )