View Single Post
Old October 9th, 2016, 09:30 PM
no u

My Mood: Kingly

Lightbulb Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by echofur View Post
"Again, I don't mind." Shadywhisker let out a purr of amusement at Bluedew's repetitive apologizing. She thought about her comment about non-clan born cats. It was true. Most of the clan had accepted her but there was still a few who seized to believe Shadywhisker could be loyal.
"I really enjoyed our meeting." She meowed, stepping closer to Bluedew and blinking warmly at the she-cat. She became all the more beautiful up close. "Riverclan should be more enjoyable knowing I have you to talk to." She meowed before deciding she should find some prey to bring back to camp. "I should probably find some fresh-kill, if you wanted i wouldn't mind some hunting company?" Shadywhisker found herself asking hopefully.
Bluedew found her eyes wide as she began to stare at the she-cat towering over her. She was absolutely breathtaking upclose. She grew silent for a few awkward moments before she realized Shadywhisker had spoken to her, "Y-Yeah, me too! I-It's always nice to have some friends here and there..." She answered, still turning the invitation over and over in her head before her copper eyes met the opposite warrior's, and, as confidently as she could, replied, "Yeah, I should probably get something for the Clan, too. It- uh, it'd be nice t-to have some, ahem, uh, hun-hunting company.." She managed to stammer out, keeping her eyes locked with Shadywhisker's.

love
characters