Thread: Seastones
View Single Post
Old February 23rd, 2019, 09:17 AM

My Mood: Tired
Default Re: Quarantine Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Virgo:. View Post
Stormcloud had lapsed in and out of sleep, the periods of time in between filled with coughing fits and lying down. She was sapped of energy, and when she tried to stand up her legs wobbled a lot. Stormcloud could smell the salt in the air, but it didn't help her. Storm knew her Greencough would get worse if she didn't take any medicine, but she wanted the kits and apprentices to live above all else, even above her own life. Stormcloud fell into a coughing fit again, and when she stopped, her body was like a rock, except for her ragged breathing.

Stormcloud had been sick for a while now, it was just getting worse. She could barely stand, and if she didn't get food she probably wouldn't be walking any time soon. She lifted her head weakly, her eyes clouded over with weakness and innervation. If someone could get her a piece of food and have a conversation with her, that would be all she needed.
Fire-eye walked among the sick cats, a large vole hanging from his jaw. He had volunteered to take the prey to them, but he was still wary of coming too close—he could see what the sickness did to you, and, if he didn’t feel he had a duty to his clanmates, would have tried to avoid it at all costs. He looked around, glancing at each of the cats, until his gaze fell on a ShadowClan warrior. Stormcloud, he thought her name was. He padded over to her and set down the vole.

“Stormcloud?” he asked, keeping his voice low. She looked bad, really bad, and he wished he could do more to help her. “I brought you some prey, here.” He nudged the vole towards her.