View Single Post
Old February 24th, 2019, 01:23 AM
The Mouseless Warrior

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: Burrclan, of the Very Short Cats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopekitt View Post
"uhuh, righttt…," she responded. "don't go anywhere," she muttered to herself as she tiptoed around Pebblesmoke's figure. just uh, don't move, pebblesmoke, and everything will be just fine, she thought to herself, narrowly dodging a tuft of the medicine cat's fur as the female squeezed through the entrance and exit of the medicine cat den. smirking to herself, she wobbled on unsteady knees to her den, swaying. starstar flickered her tail around casually and characteristically, ears twitching suspiciously.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopekitt View Post
(( x her nose is hot
shes got a fever ))

Starstar thought for a moment, then gave a slight nod. "I've been feeling some pain in my backlegs, but that's because they're sore from how much running I've been doing. Wait....WHY'S IT SO HOT IN HERE? I'm sweating!" she exclaimed, noticing him giving her an odd look. The female stared right back at him, waiting for a response from the medicine cat. The BurrClan leader studied his facial expressions. You could tell a lot about what somecat was going to say from their facial expressions.
"Starstar what are you doing?" Pebblesmoke asked. "You're sick! You need to rest! What if you get the entire clan sick?"

Quotes:
"You know the saying 'the tables have turned'?
Well these tables have flipped, rolled and spontaneously combusted into potatoes." ~me

"That's not a riddle. That's a prophecy."
"Sounds like a riddle, is a riddle. Riddled with loops and whorls and only makes sense after someone dies." ~Turtle

what the blanket