View Single Post
Old February 25th, 2019, 06:39 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJoye View Post
Climbingmoss mimicked Fallowpaw for a few moments, keeping her low stance and focusing in her senses. She was generally a pretty decent hunter, but no body looked good when there was so little prey around and almost no way to tell. She could hear the apprentice's breathing, which she recognized as loud, and slowed her own. The clouds billowing out of her maw softened, now forming a pillowy mist the she-cat was more comfortable with.
As Fallowpaw inched forward, Climbingmoss follow a few pawsteps behind. She watched her partner carefully, waiting to see if she could identify any nearby prey. Internally, the warrior was skeptical. She'd gone out hunting just yesterday and come back with almost nothing. Her prediction was a little pessimistic, and was only getting worse when the apprentice gave a signal to stop. Climbingmoss stopped mid-step, a paw hovering off the ground as she waited to see what Fallowpaw would do. But, for a moment, her eyes wavered and she caught a glimpse of what she was sure the younger molly had stopped for. Two scrawny ears, almost pale enough to blend in with the surrounding whiteness, poked out of the underbrush. She chuckled when Fallowpaw turned to speak to her, appreciating the joke even if it was at her own expense just a little. "You stay here, I'll go around to its other side and frighten it towards you," Climbingmoss whispered gently, as to not scare the prey, "Okay?" Her mossy eyes shone with excitement.
Fallowpaw smiled at the older feline and nodded in response before looking back at the rabbit or what she could see anyways . she's not that bad at this .she'll be a good mentor . I'm sure of it . but as she thought of that she thought about her sister again making her forget about her surroundings almost she could have been mudkits mentor. I don't think she would have much of a problem with her....And since Climbingmoss and I are getting off to a good start , we could have trained together as well! .....She would be proud of me....id be proud of her....I'm still proud of how far she's gotten....but...She would have been a great warrior . and at that her heart sank , now feeling empty . Her eyebrows furrowed as she remembered those times in the nursery, which were nothing but. Although at that moment she swore she saw Mudkit off in the distance ,standing and watching them, smiling . She tried to control her actions but it failed as she opened her mouth "Mudkit!" she meowed loudly hoping to get which she would soon know to be a hallucinations attention .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )