View Single Post
Old February 26th, 2019, 05:47 PM

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturnalia View Post
Fallowpaw smiled at the older feline and nodded in response before looking back at the rabbit or what she could see anyways . she's not that bad at this .she'll be a good mentor . I'm sure of it . but as she thought of that she thought about her sister again making her forget about her surroundings almost she could have been mudkits mentor. I don't think she would have much of a problem with her....And since Climbingmoss and I are getting off to a good start , we could have trained together as well! .....She would be proud of me....id be proud of her....I'm still proud of how far she's gotten....but...She would have been a great warrior . and at that her heart sank , now feeling empty . Her eyebrows furrowed as she remembered those times in the nursery, which were nothing but. Although at that moment she swore she saw Mudkit off in the distance ,standing and watching them, smiling . She tried to control her actions but it failed as she opened her mouth "Mudkit!" she meowed loudly hoping to get which she would soon know to be a hallucinations attention .
Climbingmoss was halfway to where she needed to be positioned when Fallowpaw's cry rang through the trees. Their deadness added a small echo to her words, eerily repeating them as if in a chant. Her ears perked and her eyes widened in surprise. A loud yowl in the middle of a hunting trip was the last thing she'd expect to hear, especially from an apprentice in training. Maybe her mentor wasn't so great. Climbingmoss snapped out of her shock to the sound of their prey running away. It's little paws scuffled for a second before it settled into a rhythmic bound away from the pair of hunters. Her initial reaction to the prey's sudden exit was a mix of frustration and concern. her time as a mother had, even if she wouldn't admit it, left an imprint on her. The first thought to come to her mind was, What could be wrong?, followed closely by, Who in StarClan is Mudkit? The warrior swiveled quickly, returning to Fallowpaw in a somewhat distressed state. "Are you alright? Is something wrong?" Her ears instinctively drew backwards, and her tail lashed with worry. She scanned the apprentice quickly to find that she wasn't injured. Climbingmoss guessed something had happened to her emotionally, and she knew how painful mental scars can be, even if their moons old.

JOYE
[site - profile- finder]
[just kindling on the fire]
[profile credit to me!]