Thread: Seastones
View Single Post
Old March 9th, 2019, 07:38 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Seastones

It was in the middle of the morning, and the chill in the air was frigid with the breeze added to it, the freezing waves crashed against the shore. A young she-cat was picking her way delicately among the sandy terrian, pausing every few pawsteps to shake the gritty granules from her toes, a slight frown of annoyance on her face. Why did her mentor instruct her to hunt here of all places? Sure, it was open to all the Clans, so Luckypaw didn't have to worry about her fur getting clawed off, but surely a hunting trip wasn't worth this? She gazed at her short but thick pelt, noticing grains of sand all over her fur, letting out a sigh, it sure was going to take a while to groom that all out. She glanced around, searching for prey. She saw a small mouse suddenly dart past her, and she shot after it, yowling loudly as she got into the chase. She leaped for the mouse, but was a second too late, causing her to crash onto the sand with a grunt. She lay there a moment, winded, before she slowly picked herself up into a sitting position, delicately shaking her two forepaws one by one, making sure nothing was broken. Once she was satisfied she heaved herself to her paws, glancing around again. Planning to just give up, Luckypaw started to head back to camp, her ears pinned back and tail dropping sadly, she was certain her mentor would yell at her, but what could she do? "I'm just not cut out to be an apprentice," she mewed quietly to herself sadly. She closed her eyes as she continued walking, picking up her pace. "I'll never be a warrior now." as she passed a large bunch of rocks, she heard a loud scuffling from the other side, and she opened her eyes, curious when she saw a tail. She lightly leaped onto the top of the rocks a little unsteadily, but she managed to balance on them. She gazed down at the large, sandy coloured tom there, whom was busy doing something with a bunch of pretty rocks. Collecting them, perhaps? She blinked slowly as she watched.

@Brilliance

♡ character page wip ♡